Monday, November 21, 2005

Radio - Sunday, November 20, 2005

THE VAPIDS - Satellite Debris (Amp)

TRANZMITORS - Glamour Girls (Unreleased)
SOLUTION - Nightmare (MCR Co.)
BUSINESS - Tell us the Truth (Captain Oi!)
SHAM 69 - I Don't Wanna (Captain Oi!)
AIRBOMB - I'm So Sick (Retch)

REPLACEMENTS - Customer (Twin/Tone)
QUEERS - Love Love Love (Lookout)
ANGRY SAMOANS - (Bad Trip)
RIVERDALES - She's Gonna Break Your Heart (Lookout!)
RAMONES - The KKK Took My Baby Away (Sire)

Studio 3 Session
THE VAPIDS - I am a Square (CIUT)
THE VAPIDS - In from the Kill (CIUT)
THE VAPIDS - Lucy Potato (CIUT)
THE VAPIDS - Curtain Jumper (CIUT)
THE VAPIDS - Dead Letter Department (CIUT)
THE VAPIDS - Bad Lieutenant (CIUT)
THE VAPIDS - Pocket Full of Nails (CIUT)
THE VAPIDS - Product of Your Family (CIUT)
THE VAPIDS - In For the Kill (CIUT)
THE VAPIDS - Dee Dee, King of Rock (CIUT)
THE VAPIDS - Black Therapy (CIUT)
THE VAPIDS - Bullet (CIUT)
THE VAPIDS - God Bless the Internet (CIUT)
THE VAPIDS - Human Target (Drunk)
THE VAPIDS - Interview (CIUT)
THE VAPIDS - Don't Play games with my Heart (D.I.Y. or Die)

OBSERVERS - Manipulator (Deranged)
MARKED MEN - She Won't Know (Shit Sandwich)
FUNCTIONAL BLACKOUTS - Land of Treason (Criminal I.Q.)
VEE DEE - TV Police (Criminal I.Q.)

REGULATIONS - Police Siren (Havoc)
COCKNEY REJECTS - Police Car (Captain Oi!)
SEXHEAD - The Tricks I Know (Sexhead)

Demo Feature
BEAR PROOF SUIT - Past Tension (Self-Released)
BEAR PROOF SUIT - We Won't Repent (Self-Released)
BEAR PROOF SUIT - Prosecutors Will be Violated (Self-Released)
BEAR PROOF SUIT - Laughing Song (Self-Released)
BEAR PROOF SUIT - People Die Every Day (Self-Released)
BEAR PROOF SUIT - Police Story (Self-Released)
BEAR PROOF SUIT - Bear Proof Suit (Self-Released)

No comments:

Post a Comment