Wednesday, December 3, 1986

Flyer - Wednesday December 3, 1986

This was MSI's first show. I was super excited to see them play seeing as I hung out with them and went to a lot of their practise sessions. I was so excited to see them play live. Circus Lupis was the band that morphed out of Mike Markey and the Sailors and would become Rocktopus. And I think this was the tour for SNFU where "If You Swear, You'll Catch No Fish" came out. This might have been a Reuben Kincade show. The Latvian House wasn't used for too many shows, but I remember taking a phot of Chi Pig jumping off the speaker stacks at this one and he must have been about 20 feet in the air. He was known for his aerial acrobatics at the time.

1 comment:

  1. "Might have been a Reuban Kincade show"? It says Favourite Stooge Productions right on the bottom of the flyer. This was the first time I put on a show. Don (Rueban Kincade) had to cancel and since I knew the band was passing through town with no show i stepped in and put it on myself.

    Al Ridley

    ReplyDelete